- implementation of international market and social research projects including design and implementation of research tasks by means of qualitative, quantitative and neuromarketing methods, research results analysis, reports preparation;
- cooperation with foreign partners, members of the project team, clients and other departments of the company involved in the research project implementation process;
- communication with Partners and b2b clients on their needs, elaboration of market/marketing research offers, participation in b2b meetings to present the offer;
- participation in meetings to present the results of the performed research work and to promote our products.
Location: Kutno / Łódź
- university degree, preferably graduate of Sociology, Economics or similar discipline;
- experience and knowledge of market and social research techniques;
- work experience in implementing market and social research projects;
- high analytical skills;
- fluency in English (preferably CAE, or higher or other equivalent certificate);
- excellent communication skills; ability to give speeches in English and Polish;
- conscientiousness, self-reliance and ability to organize own working time;
- teamwork, commitment;
- flexibility and willingness to travel for the job, nationally and internationally;
- very good knowledge of MS Office;
- knowledge of SPSS, Stata or equivalent is advantageous but not essential.
- induction training; possibility to start from Junior position and be quickly trained to work as a Project Manager;
- interesting and challenging tasks in multinational environment;
- management of research projects contracted by the European Commission;
- flexible working hours, friendly atmosphere and creative team;
- opportunity for professional qualifications improvement and trainings;
- access to innovative marketing tools used in the research industry;
- remote work during pandemic situation.
Please send your CV and Letter of Application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“ I hereby give my consent for processing my personal data included in the employment offer for the needs of the recruitment process carried out by ASM – Centrum Badań i Analiz Rynku Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kutno, Grunwaldzka 5, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”